Exam season is upon us *cries* and there’s nothing you can do about it. You studied all night, yet can’t remember a thing. Your classmates are discussing topics in great depth that definitely weren’t on the syllabus and your anxiety level has reached an all-time high. You try to compose yourself but it’s too late - it’s time enter the exam hall.
1. I can’t find my seat
This must be a sign. Great, now everyone’s looking at me.
2. We were never taught this
Fighting a losing battle over here.
3. I’ve got this
Must be confident. Must stay calm.
4. I’ll skip this question
Oh and this one...and this one..
5. What is everyone else writing ABOUT?
6. What if all 12 of my pens run out of ink?
I only brought 12. I have no spares.
7. Why are my hands sweating?
And my face, armpits and back? Clammy central.
Dammit. It’s astounding how your mind can find the time to procrastinate at such a crucial point in your life.
9. how many marks have I got so far
10. The invigilator is standing next to me
Why me? What have I done?
11. HAND CRAMP
I should get mitigation for this.
12. OMG 10 minutes remaining
13. so many people have asked for extra paper
I can't believe this - they must have big handwriting.
14. Is this a trick question?
15. I know nothing. Literally nothing.
Playing hide and seek with the answers in my brain - they must be in there somewhere.
16. Quick doodle or double check my answers?
17. IT’S OVER, FINALLY
Until next time...