When you see some of these clever ideas, you'll be blown away! There are some really useful tips here and we've started using a lot of them ourselves (especially number 20)
1) Studying incentive: When you reach a gummy bear you get to eat it
2) Keep your toothbrushes separated with this genius elastic band trick
3) Kitchen space is always a problem in a student kitchen
4) Got a wonky keyboard issue? Problem solved...
5) Short on cups in your student house? Maybe use Glenns rather than Grey Goose though!
Step 1: Soak a piece of string in alcohol
Step 2: Wrap string around bottle at desired height and tie
Step 3: Light string on fire and allow to burn for a bit
Step 4: Dip bottle in cold water
Step 5: Firmly tap bottle against stiff surface
Step 6: Bottle should break at level of string
Step 7: Sand sharp edges with light duty sandpaper
NB Carry this out at your own risk and take care with this one!
6) You'll never sleep through your alarm and miss a lecture again with this cheeky trick
7) You & your housemate wanting to microwave at the same time? No problem!
8) Great trick to keep your fingers intact when hammering a nail in
9) Mount your phone in your car with just one elastic band
10) Offsetting your clothes using a can ring pull is a great space saver
11) Fancy a snooze on your way back from uni but worried your bag will get pinched? Stick your foot through the handle loop and catch up on your zzzzzs
12) Stack your clothes in your drawers vertically so you can see what you've got without pulling everything out
13) Need a music boost? Give this a try for a quick & easy speaker
14) Cut a slit in a tennis ball and screw it to your wall for a handy holder for everything from keys to towels
15) Tired of messy or lost wires under your desk? This should do the trick!
16) No more pasta explosions all over the hob...
17) TO TRY AND SALVAGE SOME OF THAT DEPOSIT, GET THE BUILT UP RESIDUE OFF YOUR SHOWER HEAD by Tying A BAG OF VINEGAR AROUND A SHOWER HEAD. LEAVE IT OVERNIGHT AND IT WILL CLEAN EVERYTHING OFF WITH NO WORK!
18) You can use nail polish to identify different keys
19) Summer's nearly here. Great trick for when you're playing in the sea
20) And perhaps our FAVOURITE OF ALL - WHY ONLY HAVE AN ADVENT CALENDAR IN DECEMBER WHEN YOU CAN HAVE ONE EVERY MONTH?
If you find these tips useful, check out the 11 Money Saving Life Hacks we've found to help you save your student loan for the things that matter!