Have you got an assessment centre coming up? The guys at RMP have channelled their inner diva to come up with what they think Beyoncé would do on the day of her assessment centre. Maybe you guys can pick up some tips too?
Our friends at RateMyPlacement.co.uk are the experts when it comes to undergraduate placements, internships, insights and vacation schemes and have combined their unhealthy obsession with 'Queen B' with this hilarious guide to assessment centres - What would Beyoncé do?
RateMyPlacement is the website to help students search for a placement, internship, vacation scheme or insight whilst at university. Over 60% of employers recruit graduates who have worked with them previously so they're there to help you secure that all important work experience and give your career the kick start it needs! With over 20,000 student-written reviews of placements, internships, vacation schemes and insights and hundreds of opportunities closing in the next few weeks, don't miss out on your chance to secure the job of your dreams.
1. Beyoncé makes sure she has ‘Sweet Dreams’ the night before so when she wakes up she is ready to go!
2. Beyoncé uses the ‘Countdown’ on her phone to make sure she’s on time. She knows there is nothing worse than being late. First impressions are everything!
3. Beyoncé would put on her ‘Freakum Dress.’ Feeling confident is so important when walking into an assessment centre and her choice of outfit will help with this. For this day Beyoncé’s camouflage Bikini from her Destiny’s Child days will be staying in the closet.
4. Beyoncé is ‘Crazy In Love’ with the job spec. She is well prepared and knows what kind of questions she will be asked.
5. Beyoncé is sounding ‘Irreplaceable.’ She knows her strengths and why they should hire her!
6. Beyoncé has been practicing her ‘1+1’ to make sure she is on point for completing those psychometric tests
7. Beyoncé is never a ‘Beautiful Liar.’ She wouldn’t want her potential employers to think she was taking any of Kelly Rowland’s credit right?
8. Beyoncé keeps her ‘Ego’ in check. She knows competition is high between candidates but also is aware one day she may have to work with some of these people!
9. Beyoncé goes to bed not forgetting to ‘Check On It’- her mobile that is. She wants to make sure her potential employers haven’t given her a call yet!
10. Beyoncé knows never to give up. Whether she got the ‘Green Light’ or has ended up a ‘Broken Hearted Girl’ she’s back on RateMyPlacement.co.uk to keep an eye out for any new roles and to rate her placement at the end of her year!
What in the world is this awesome website & how can it help you at uni? Hit play to find out!