We are looking to recruit local bartenders who share a passion for delivering our service style in London
Full job description
Be At One Cocktail Bars – North London
Be At One is an independent brand of cocktail bars that was founded in London in 1998 by three bartenders. Their goal was to operate a cocktail bar that prides itself on great drinks, great service and offering a real party spirit every night of the week! Nearly eighteen years later we have 29 bars and we are growing.
To support this we are looking to recruit local bartenders who share a passion for delivering our service style in London.
Our success has been based on hard work; this is how we plan to continue. We therefore look for like-minded people to work with us. Your role will not be 9-5; our bars operate into the early hours ensuring our guests have a fantastic time with us. With decades of training experience, we have designed what we consider to be a structured and thorough training program that is unrivalled in our industry.
On top of the initial training we can offer plenty of progression opportunities for the right people who show the same ambition and passion that is the foundation of our business.
Our cocktail menu has over 200 cocktails and our bartenders and managers are required to learn every one of them.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the U.K. and be above the legal age to serve alcohol.
- You must have a minimum of twelve months working in a high paced, and standards-led environment.
- Experience in bartending is an advantage but not essential as our training is one of the best in the industry.
- You must be passionate about what we do and be able to deliver the level of guest service that we have become famous for.
- You must be able to commit to working for us for at least 12 months on a full time basis as the role as a bartender with Be At One is more than just a bar job!
Interested? Click the button below to apply.
Can't see the 'Apply Now' button? Login or sign up to Student Hut for full access.