This Work Australia Package is the easiest way to have a great trip to Oz (+ we can get you £85 off).
Full job description
USE OUR EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODE WHEN YOU BOOK + GET £85 OFF THE COST!
With a fun-filled seven day orientation week, a year’s job finding support and plenty of exciting social activities, BUNAC's Work Australia package is everything you need to have an adventure in Australia. From the delightful locals to the unrivalled views, there's no shortage of reasons to take off Down Under. So what are you waiting for? You could even travel on one of BUNAC's group flights and make friends before you've even touched down.
- Airport pick up and hostel transfer
- Priority check-in at hostel
- Australian orientation and information session
- Bank account set up
- Medicare information and set up
- Registration for an Australian Tax File Number
- Welcome kit
- 12 months access to our Australian recruitment agency and job placement services - in both Sydney and Melbourne (as of April 2016) - who will help find you as many jobs as you want for your whole 12 months in Oz! We’ll find you real time jobs.
- 12 months access to an online job board, which will be regularly updated with jobs all over Australia.
- Any jobs our Australian recruitment agency and backpacker services finds you will be reliable, safe and paid on-time into an Aussie bank account
- On going resume consultations
- Loan/sale of work safety equipment and clothing for work
- FREE Harvest guide book and 2nd work visa information pack
- Opportunity to book a Group Flight with a Hong Kong stopover
- 7 day activity week
- Monthly social activities programme
- Weekly ‘ice-breaker’ welcome drinks with 2 free drinks and snacks, which you’re welcome to go to as many times as you want
- FREE city tour, beach walk, pub crawl and drink vouchers plus 1 hr free internet per night booked whilst staying at hostel
- Long term accommodation advice and assistance, whether you want an apartment, house share, or hostel
- FREE internet in our Sydney centre as well as 15 convenient locations around the country
- Private mailbox with mail holding and forwarding anywhere in Australia
- Toll free emergency assistance Number – Australia wide 24/7 – accessible for your whole year in Australia
- Tax expert to provide advice and information about tax and superannuation refunds
- Short term luggage storage
- Use of the phone in the recruitment office for job and general enquiries, as well as use of fax, photocopying and scanning facilities
- Bilingual and well-travelled team of staff to assist you all year round
For more details, and to apply to this role CLICK HERE.