A 4-6 month internship starting 3rd October 2016. This is a brand new opportunity to be part of a well reputed French holiday company without leaving the country!
Madame Vacances is a French company that manages more than 80 hotels, restaurants, villas and chalets around France. Their french HQ is based in Chambery and they are now recruiting in London for their new UK branch. The language spoken will be English in the office, however you must have a good level of spoken and written French.
You will be working in a young, dynamic team and will have the opportunity to take on a lot of responsiblity.
Full job description
Primary tasks will involve talking to clients, making calls and reservations and running the administrative side of reservations.
What will be invovled
- Taking calls and answering client emails
- Following reservation procedures
- Liaising with providers
- Management of reservations
- Helping clients with their diverse needs upon arrival
- Evaluating competitors (prices and services)
- Managing of the website (updates and content)
- Statistical sales anaylsis
The ideal candidate will
- Have an excellent command of English
- Be autonomous
- Have an interest in the tourism industry
- Good with numbers
- Good initiative
- Motivated, serious and ambitious
- A working knowledge of French geography and the ski industry
- Be organised
- Be particularly good with people
For the full job description (French) and to apply, click the link below.