The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative assistance to a team of recruitment consultants and ensure that the file documentation for nurses is up to date and legally compliant.
Full job description
- Sending out application packs, health check packs and DBS documents to nurses
- Nurse’s referencing management
- Contacting nurses to request compliance documentation
- Validation of the documents and updating the system
- Management of nurses’ travel and accommodation
- Logging of incoming mail deliveries
- Managing incoming phone calls as well as ad hoc nurse queries
- Completing of confirmations weekly
- Various ad hoc administration tasks as required by the team
- Attending BLS training courses
- Face to face meetings with nurses to go through the registration process
Personal Qualities and Skills Required:
- Excellent Administration, clerical and secretarial skills
- Proficient IT knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and a friendly and approachable manner
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Awareness of deadlines and time scales
- Great team player
Education and Experience:
- High standard of written and verbal English is necessary
- Experience of working in an office environment is necessary
- Experience of working in an administrative capacity will be advantageous
Free Car Parking, Contributory pension scheme, Life assurance, Childcare voucher scheme.
To apply, please click the button below and attach a cover letter and a CV. Your cover letter should include a maximum of 200 words on why you think you are right for the role.
If you can't see the 'Apply Now' button, login or sign up to Student Hut to get full access.