When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic and commercially driven company with a unique legacy. We're passionate about what we do, and about working for a business we can truly be proud of.
Full job description
Based: The Body Shop® International
Location: East Croydon
Duration: 6/12 months
Start date: TBC
Annual Salary: £22,000
Part of the L’Oréal group, The Body Shop® International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 68 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
Reporting to the Consumer & Market Insights Manager, you will play a valuable role in supporting the delivery of valuable Consumer insights, helping the business to make informed strategic decisions at an international level.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ownership of basic daily projects and ensure research project deadlines are met
- Support in managing insight requests from TBS and L’Oreal
- Develop analytical skills through analysis data for all TBS categories to help drive growth
- Distribute results of market research projects to Key Stakeholders
- Understand role of market research in relation to other teams (e.g. C&I, VM, CRM, Ecommerce, Retail Academy, Category Management, local markets, R&D, etc.)
- Gain expertise in ad-hoc projects (CUT, BUT, concept tests etc.)
- Support monthly delivery of Market Reports
- Pro-actively track trend websites and share any relevant insights with the team and business
- Contribute to wider CMI projects as required
- You must be results driven with an ability to achieve set objectives
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
- Confident in presenting
- Studies in a relevant subject
- Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
- Demonstrate an ability to self-manage projects, achieve objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
WHAT WE OFFER
- A thrilling internship opportunity in the L’Oréal Group
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and managers
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
- A competitive compensations and benefits package
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be completing a placement as part of your degree
- You must be on track to attaining a 2:1 for your degree
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it at the first available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a number of weeks to be hearing back from us due to other team constraints.
Interested? Click the button below to apply.
Can't see the 'Apply Now' button? Login or sign up to Student Hut for full access.