Dyson are looking for their next generation of sales leaders.
Full job description
Dyson are looking for their next generation of sales leaders. Our Sales Graduate programme is based within the Great Britain, Ireland and Nordics market. This gives our Graduates great exposure to the wider GBI&N sales team through broad and specific business experience and building the appropriate skills to allow them to lead, manage and motivate a sales team.
Whilst completing a number of key roles across the GBI&N Market, graduates will be challenged to deliver cross functional projects aimed at developing the wider business acumen and skills required to be a commercial leader at Dyson
- In 2 years you will participate in 4 rotations throughout the GBI&N business.
- First 6 – 12 months working within the Field Sales team, B2B and National Accounts team.
- Exposure to the Nordics and Ireland business
- Assigned to specific roles within the Sales department
- Leading and managing projects for various other departments within GBI&N, including Customer Care and Marketing.
Main Responsibilities to include:
Regional Development Management
- Drive retail sales across the region
- Successfully executing national campaigns and promotions
- Using commercials and figures to impact and influence key business decision makers within retail partners
- Identifying new business opportunities with new customers and making commercial business proposals
- Engaging and interacting with senior members of the team
- Working with distribution partners to expand our B2B business
National Account Management
- Working in partnership with our key retailers
- Developing and executing joint business plans
- Potentially working as an implant, based in the offices of one our accounts to understand their priorities and develop relationships
Ireland and Nordics
- Travelling to Ireland or countries within Nordics to develop our business further
- Managing a P&L
- Exposure to the different ways of working and the different challenges faced within these business areas
- Leading and executing projects for other departments within the GBI&N team
- Understanding how the entire team collaborate to drive sales and deliver results
This is what we need you to have:
- 2:1 degree and above (in any discipline)
- 300 UCAS points and above
- Passion for Sales
- Previous work experience either part time or industrial placement, ideally in a commercial environment
- Geographically mobile (UK and Ireland)
- Adaptable to change
- Self starter
- A proven drive and passion for results
- Full clean driving license
- Numerically strong and able to demonstrate analytical skills
- Strong problem solving ability
To apply, please click the button below.
If you can't see the 'Apply Now' button, login or sign up to Student Hut to get full access.