If you want to start making a difference, we might have the perfect opportunity for you. Global health is one of the biggest problems of our time, and every year ten million people in poorer countries die of illnesses that can be very cheaply prevented or managed.
Fellows at the Global Heath Corps work in yearlong paid placements with partner organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the US, and Zambia, working to address health inequity across a range of issue areas. GHC fellows believe that all human beings deserve to be treated with dignity, and that healthcare is a human right.
Full job description
Global Health Corps is a community of leaders united by the belief that health is a human right. Our fellows are highly effective and empathetic systems thinkers with diverse backgrounds, expertise and stories.
We are looking for high potential young leaders with:
- A deep commitment to social justice
- Diverse skillsets and backgrounds
- The creativity to collaborate and problem solve
- The excellence to deliver results and the power to use your voice to shape the future of global health
- Fellows work in yearlong paid placements with partner organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the US, and Zambia, working to address health inequity across a range of issue areas. See our full list of partner organizations.
- Through a comprehensive leadership and management training curriculum, we bring fellows together five times a year to foster systems-thinking, strong management, and key leadership practices. Learn more about the GHC model.
- Details vary depending on fellowship placement and location, but fellows receive the additional following support during the year:
- Monthly living and utilities stipend
- Health insurance
- Professional development grant of $600 and completion award of $1500
- Travel coverage to and from placement site, all trainings, and retreats
- You are 30 years or younger by the start of the fellowship
- You have a bachelors/undergraduate degree by the start of the fellowship
- You are proficient in English
For more info please visit the link below.