Our history is a tale of innovation and ambition. In a little over 100 years, we have gone from one chemist’s vision to the number one cosmetic group in the world. The junior talent programmes at L’Oréal are not an easy option. Expectations will be high, the pace can be intense and responsibility will be immediate. We’ll give you real work, and you’ll be expected to start delivering for the business almost straightaway.
Full job description
Our one year Management Training Scheme (which has intakes in October, February or June) offers diverse roles across Commercial, Marketing, Supply Chain / Operations and Finance. Whichever you choose, you’ll undertake three placements across the business, each of which will be supported by an assigned HR Sponsor. As you go through the programme, you’ll work on different products and markets, taking on all kinds of fascinating, high profile challenges. But one thing will never change – the work you do will be meaningful, and it’ll be noticed.
The level of responsibility will be unparalleled, and you’ll learn like never before. You’ll be surrounded and supported by like-minded people who genuinely want you to succeed. Because we know that the boldest ambitions are best achieved together.
What we look for
As Management Trainees, Industrial Placement Students and Summer Interns are part of the business straightaway, we look for the best – ambitious team-players who get a thrill from setting themselves, and then achieving, the most demanding goals. Our most successful recruits tend to have the following in common:
- They’re entrepreneurial in their outlook, and they never compromise on quality
- They know where they want to be, and they’re eager to define their own roles
- They don’t shy away from the big projects, and they have the drive and energy to thrive in a high-octane international company
- They know the value of innovation, and are always ready to try something new
- They’re flexible, naturally curious, and comfortable adapting to change
- They’re team players and help foster a friendly and fun working environment
- While not necessarily beauty experts, they explore our products and our market
On top of all this, you must have:
- Attained, or be in the process of attaining, a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s level qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
All applications must be made online and only one application can be submitted across our programmes, each recruitment cycle (Sept to April).