Interact Medical seek a dynamic and forward thinking Graphic Designer who can easily adopt and interpret the needs of the business through multiple marketing channels including on and off-line activities.
Full job description
The successful candidate will join our established business development team, providing campaign-specific graphic design services. Typically this will include on and off-line activity in support of trade exhibitions, training seminars, website development and marketing campaigns. The applicant will also have a comprehensive interest in developing the company’s social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a pressured environment
- Team player
- Attention to detail, organised & methodical
- Ability to use initiative and be creative
- Large, dynamic sales office with music played throughout the day
- Fast paced working environment
- Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
- Reporting to: Business Development Director
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a graphic design environment
- Presentation of a work portfolio is desired
- High standard of written and verbal English
Free Car Parking, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Summer Ball & Christmas Party.
Annual Leave Entitlement:
20 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays.
To apply, please click the button below and attach a cover letter and a CV. Your cover letter should include a maximum of 200 words on why you think you are right for the role.
If you can't see the 'Apply Now' button, login or sign up to Student Hut to get full access.