Students! This is an opportunity for you to have lots of fun while gaining professional work experience through representing and managing our brand on your campus.
Full job description
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and lead a whole new product category — Energy Drinks. Nowadays, Red Bull employs more than 10,000 people in over 167 countries, selling over 5 billion cans a year. Since 1997, Red Bull has been giving students an opportunity to have lots of fun while gaining professional work experience through representing and managing the brand on campus.
As a Student Brand Manager at Red Bull, your job is to ensure a positive and credible Red Bull brand image is delivered amongst the student community by continually activating creative, innovative and daring initiatives with an entrepreneurial approach. As an SBM, you will be empowered to develop and deliver tailor-made marketing plans for your campus.
Student Brand Mangers are responsible for integrating Red Bull into the student lifestyle through the implementation of their own marketing plans. They grow the brand profile through a dynamic mix of projects, and embody the Red Bull personality traits.
Red Bull Student Brand Managers are responsible for working with the key people on campus in order to bring their ideas to life. At the same time they are a part of a global SBM community who connects and shares ideas.
Red Bull Student Brand Managers will not only push their professional career, they have the chance to have the time of their life. Having fun makes people go beyond borders and challenge the status quo. What else is in it for an SBM? We offer a job where our SBMs establish important skills and knowledge for their professional future – maybe even at Red Bull…
- Innovative: you are not afraid to push the boundaries.
- Strategic: you can create tailor made campus marketing plans.
- Empowered: you can take full ownership of your role on campus.
- Live the Brand: You are passionate about Red Bull.
- Marketing & Sales Projects: Infuse the brand into student life.
- Know your Market: Spot trends and identify new opportunities.
The Broad Picture:
- Collaboration: Work with key contacts.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders.
- A Global Team: Share and connect with a world-wide SBM network
- Fun & Passion: Love life.
- Lifestyle: Work hard. Play hard.
- Future: Create your own destiny.
If you’re ready to accept the challenge, we want to hear from you. Most jobs take energy. This one gives it.
To apply, hit the button below.
If you can't see the 'Apply Now' button, login or sign up to Student Hut to get full access.