Fancy working at a trampoline park?
- To welcome customers on court, ensuring that they have a valid wristband, are wearing Rush non-slip socks and are dressed appropriately.
- To conduct the safety briefings and explain the rules and regulations
- To pay attention at all times, ensuring that the rules are being adhered and customers are participating in activities safely
- Dealing with customers in the event of an injury, including coordinating clearing the courts and surrounding areas, and following mandatory Rush Incident Reporting procedures at the time of the incident.
- To assist with court inspections to ensure all equipment is functioning correctly and other safety items and correctly installed.
- Liaising with the maintenance team as appropriate, reporting any problems with the equipment immediately.
- To clean and help maintain the equipment and all ground floor areas of the facility
- To undertake all other reasonable duties as required as assigned by the supervisor, management or required by the business.
- To work closely with the Front of House Customer Services team and the General Manager to ensure all aspects of the business are presented in line with the Rush brand.
Interested? Click the button below to apply (all you have to do is send your CV)