Fancy working in a trampoline park?
- To deal with enquiries from members of the public in person, telephone or e-mail regarding the park and its facilities
- To help customers with their bookings
- To receive customers on site and explain the rules and regulations
- To ensure that all customers participating in activities in the park have signed a valid waiver form
- To receive birthday party guests and act as personal host to the party, ensuring that each party customer has the best party experience. This includes efficient checking in, waiver form management, safety briefing management, liaising with food staff to prepare and deliver party food, overseeing the party including birthday cake and party bags, management of party room including layout and clear up
- To undertake general administrative duties as defined by the Management team
- To complete sales transactions and cash up and balance of monies at end of duty, including balancing of stock inventories
- To empty cash out of vending machines
- To undertake all other reasonable duties as required
Interested? Click the button below to apply (all you have to do is send your CV)!