Get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create incredible music moments across your university.
Full job description
Spotify have just opened applications for their 2016 Student Brand Manager positions. As one of the team, you’ll be given a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create incredible music moments across your university, gain important career skills and receive a well-earned rewards package.
AS A SPOTIFY BRAND MANAGER YOU WILL
- Love Spotify and use it on a daily basis
- Have imagination, determination and charm
- Be confident yet approachable, work hard yet play harder.
- Know your uni and key influencers on campus
- Help students create their own incredible moments with Spotify
- Enhance university life by bringing Spotify to the library, gym, SU, pre-drinks and house parties
- Promote incredible Spotify events on your campus such as The Sound Clash and the legendary Spotify Secret Social
- Deliver key campaigns and activities on campus each term
- Amplify all your amazing work through social media
- Manage your time and fit in your tasks around your studies
Don’t think of this as your average student job… it’s a music-filled way of life!
REWARDS AND ACCESS
- Termly pay package
- All-expenses-paid training day (/night) hosted in London with key members of the Seed and Spotify team
- Prizes and bonuses for the best performing SBMs including trips to oversea festivals such as Coachella and Way Out West festival in Sweden.
- Free Spotify Premium & exclusive Spotify merchandise
- Speaker systems, party kits & a bunch of other exciting stash
- Special consideration by Spotify HQ for the Spotify Summer Internship
- Unique access to Spotify events including the Spotify Secret Social
- Unbeatable experience with a major brand in marketing and events
- Application deadline: Friday August 12th
Interested? Click the button below to apply!