Amazon are currently looking for a number of game-changing ambassadors to join the student team and help them promote one of the world’s leading brands, Amazon Prime. This is a perfect student opportunity as the dates are tailored to your university and during term time.
September to December (exact dates dependent on your University Autumn term dates)
The opportunity to continue in the role in Spring term may be available to Successful candidates.
All successful applicants will be invited to the Amazon Student training day on the 6th September.
Full job description
As part of the team you will live and breathe the Amazon Student brand, driving brand awareness throughout the Autumn term. You will target students of all years through the busy fresher’s period and throughout the term. You will help gain Amazon Student memberships, promote the amazing benefits and spread brand awareness through a variety of Amazon Student activations.
Required for position:
- An avid Amazon Prime/Student member
- A natural leader in your social group
- Looking to gain experience in experiential marketing and events
- Credible, confident and fun
- Hardworking, reliable and organised
- Ability to balance University work and your job role
- Well connected on campus and know your University inside out
- Extremely comfortable with approaching all types of groups off and on campus
- Have strong connections with several University societies or sports teams
- Happy to go that extra mile to positively and professionally represent the brand at all times
- Passionate about success and adding value
- Take pride in your achievements and work
YOUR REWARDS INCLUDE:
- Great pay
- Gain amazing experience working for a top global brand, which will look great on your CV
- Bonuses and Rewards throughout the campaign
An average of 8-12 hours per week for 8 – 10 weeks should be expected