BAE Systems offer a 12-week summer internship scheme with opportunities in business, consultancy, engineering, finance or technical delivery.
Full job description
BAE Systems provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led, defence, aerospace and security solutions.
A summer internship at BAE Systems will give you a 12-week insight into working life in one of our UK businesses and further develop your skills. During the internship you will get on-the-job training within a structured framework. We only offer these placements when there is real work to be completed so if you want to make an impact next Summer apply today.
You’ll have the chance to put theory into practice, learn from colleagues who are experts in their field, and gain insights that can only come from real world experience. In addition, we have partnered with EAL (the specialist, employer-recognised awarding organisation for the engineering, manufacturing, building services and related sectors) so that individuals who complete the full internship will receive a certificate to recognise their contribution to the sector.
You could work in any of the following areas:
- Electronic Systems
- Head Office
- Maritime Services
- Military Air & Information
- Naval Ships
- On course to achieve at a least 2:1 Bachelors Degree
- This can be in any subject for business or finance opportunities but must be in an engineering, numerical or scientific subject for engineering placements
- For finance internships you will need 280 UCAS points
- For commercial internships you will need a minimum of a Grade B in GCSE English and Maths
- You are the type of person who sees opportunities where others see problems
Click the apply now button below to find out more information on the various placements. If you can't see the apply now button please login or sign up to Student Hut to receive full access.