1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Assurant Direct Limited (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. This promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of promotion entry.
3. The promotion begins at 00.00 on 19 July 2016 and closes at 23.59 on 19 September 2016 Daylight Saving Time (DST). Any entry received after the closing date and time will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. Entrants must have access to the internet and an email address
5. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. A maximum of one entry per person is allowed and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
How to Enter
6. To enter the prize draw you must complete the Protect Your Bubble survey on The Student Hut website. No purchase is necessary
7. No entries from agents, third parties or those automatically generated by computer or any software will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries are valid only if they comply with all the requirements stated in these rules.
10. Entrants must not attempt to enter the promotion using multiple email accounts. Entrants found to be doing so will be ineligible to participate in the promotion.
12. There is one winner. The prize £200 cash
14. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
Winner Selection and Notification
15. The winner will be randomly selected on or around 19 September 2016 by the Promoter from all of the valid entries submitted during the promotional period in accordance with these rules.
16. The Promoter will contact the winner within one week of 19 September 2016 via email. In all matters, the random selection made by the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
17. The winner is required to respond to the email notification within 7 days in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and another winner will be selected.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and address of the prize winner.
20. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
22. The full name and county of residence of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; The Student Hut Consumer Survey, Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN after 30th April 2016
23. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
24. By entering, all entrants grant Promoter, and their licensees, successors and assigns, the assignable, perpetual, worldwide, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use their entry for this Promotion, including the names and likenesses of any persons embodied therein, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and on Promoter social media sites, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Promoter, all without further consent from or notice or payment to entrant or winner(s). Promoter is under no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
26. Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
27. By participating, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Promoter and Student Hut, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion -related activity, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or Promoter’s use of the rights granted herein.
28. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
30. This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter – Assurant Direct Limited trading as Protect Your Bubble, whose registered office is Assurant House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN and whose registered number is 5399683