TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In total, there are 2 rounds to this competition. On the successful completion of both rounds you will be automatically entered in the prize draw to win a bottle of Pimm's (there are 3 x bottles of Pimm's to be won), a £30 ASOS voucher (there are 2 x ASOS vouchers to be won), a £80 Ray Ban voucher (there is 1 Ray Ban voucher to be won) and a GoPro Hero (there is 1 GoPro Hero to be won).
- Additionally, on completion of both parts of the survey, you will be given a tip to redeem a free Krispy Kreme doughnut. This is only a tip and Student Hut is not responsible for the distribution of the free doughnuts.
- By entering this competition, you agree that you want to be part of our weekly offers newsletter and our weekly jobs newsletter. All communications will feature an unsubscribe option for you.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age, a current University of East London student and a resident in the UK. Employees of Student Hut or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All winners entered in the prize draw will be selected at random from all entries received.
- If a review left is not perceived by Student Hut to be useful to other students or not to be of sufficient length then your entry to the competition will be void.
- The draw date will be on or before 27th November 2015.
- All prizes must be claimed by the winner, within 1 month of the date of notification.
- The prize is not transferable.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter including promotional photographs.
- The Promoter is Student Hut. Office 11, 5 Blackthorn Avenue, London, N7 8AQ.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.