1. IT all starts in the middle of nowhere where nothing is going on
Sorry but Tatooine is basically the intergalactic equivalent of that small town you grew up in.
2. You felt the calling to do something greater
Like save the galaxy, or study Psychology at Manchester.
3. Eventually you jet off on an adventure, leaving home behind
Hopefully this didn’t involve your home being burned down, mind.
4. You made new friends, including the one who’s cooler than you...
5. The one who really needs a shave and a haircut...
6. And the nerd who’s always trying to get people to clean up their stuff
7. You spent loads of time in dodgy bars and clubs...
8. But you stayed for the INCREDIBLE music
9. Your Uni's Vice-Chancellor Probably looked like this
And you probably thought they were just as evil.
10. You took up a new sport (and sucked at it)
11. You spent a lot of time surrounded by other people’s rubbish
12. Your attempts at romance Mostly fell completely flat
13. With about a third of the year left, things suddenly got serious...
Getting that 40% on your first set of uni exams is pretty comparable with taking on the Death Star really.
14. BUT Despite your total lack of preparation, things mostly turnED out okay
15. And it all ended with a big celebration
16. You came back twice more!
The second time was just as good as the first, maybe even better. The third was still great, but feels a little tired compared to the rest of your time at university/ Star Wars. Is it time to stop this metaphor now?