Partying, dating, heartbreak, bankruptcy and extreme confusion at uni - who better to sum up this year than Michael Scott himself?
1. First semester started pretty well. You were back with your friends, ready to let loose...
2. And getting back on the dating scene.
3. Uni work was going over your head a bit.
4. But deadlines were so far away, you decided to party instead...
5. And I mean... PARTy.
6. Then the relationship (if it can even be called that?!) came to an abrupt end (as in he/she just NEVER REPLIED). Are they even alive?!
7. And things began to go downhill...
8. So you turned to ice cream.
9. And then when November hit, it dawned on you how much work you had to do.
10. So it started to stress you out that your lecturer wasn't replying to your emails.
11. Then Christmas came around and cheered you up a bit.
12. Then you came back to uni to find out you had a hell of a lot of work to do and you understood NONE of it.
13. Things got progressively worse when you checked your bank account after months of avoiding it.
15. So you hit rock bottom.
16. the Next step was to run away from all your problems.
17. Followed by an attempt to magically sort your life out.
18. You never lost faith.
19. Then the next loan came in... Here we go again...
20. That pretty much sums up your year so far. Have a good 'un.
If you liked this article, we think you'll love: