Want to work for a fun and exciting company and be immersed in the world of marketing? If the answer is yes, GradTouch want your application now!
Full job description
Located in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter, GradTouch uses unique strategies to help employers and graduates fill the perfect job role. They have a team who travel the UK to visit hiring companies and acquire unique stories. With a large social media presence, GradTouch creates all sorts of content that's relevant to graduates, from viral videos to nationwide research papers.
What you will be doing:
- As a member of the audience team, your role will be to ensure that the company is attracting new and relevant users.
- Working closely with all members of the team including content creators and data analysts to devise and implement effective marketing strategies.
- Writing interesting copy for emails and social media posts.
- Editing and proofreading.
- Building and delivering emails via MailChimp.
- Monitoring the performance of the campaigns via google analytics, Facebook Insights and the GradTouch system.
- Working closely with media team to create attractive job pages.
- Coming up with new ideas for content.
What you will have:
- A creative flair and a positive attitude to pitching new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good ability to collaborate and support team members.
- Very thorough knowledge of social media, especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Ability to start immediately.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Flexible and remote working available.
- Weekly company lunches and regular socials.
- Free breakfast and snacks at the office.
- A good work/ life balance.
Hit the button below to find out about the role in more detail and for all the important info on how to apply.