Are you a driven individual eager to apply your skills in a well-established company? As a marketing graduate at Dyson you'll work with specialists in a variety of areas, applying your creativitiy to a range of strategic marketing activities.
Full job description
Dyson are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will work with specialists in advertising, packaging, retail, events and digital. Over two years, you will participate in a range of stategic marketing activities with opportunities to travel abroad in the second year. The Dyson headquarters are located where it all began and with sports facilities and a restuarant on site, you're not going to get bored.
No two grad schemes are the same at Dyson but some of the core responsibilities include:
- Expertise in the product so correct claims can be made during the creative process.
- Marketing and communications, covering a range of aspects.
- Supporting the evaluation of projects and campaigns.
- Copywriting and imagery.
Who they're looking for:
- Someone with a degree in any discipline - must be a 2:1 or above.
- A sharp mind.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A quick learner.
- Able to deliver to a high standard - from small tasks to global projects.
Hit the button below to find out about the role in more detail and for all the important info on how to apply.