Are you a recent graduate of a STEM subject? Are you looking to gain analytics experience in a well-established bank with a great working atmosphere? Look no further!
Full job description
Vanquis Bank has grown considerably since it was established in 2002. They pride themselves on their policy of encouraging employees to suggest ideas, make decisions and constantly strive to improve the service provided to customers.
This role offers a brilliant opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to gain experience, and make a difference, within a well-established and rapidly growing bank.
You’ll be working with departmental leaders across operations, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn through collaboration.
You’ll also be able to further develop your analytical skills and business understanding on the job. The working environment is fast moving and demanding but also vibrant and good fun.
As a recent graduate, you’ll be the face of change. Your ideas will be used to shape the future and improve the service customers receive.
Who they’re looking for:
- A Maths, Engineering, or any Science graduate with at least a 2:1
- An inquisitive and innovative thinker
- A positive person with a can-do attitude
- Someone with great communication skills who is able to appropriately express complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- A team player who is still able to take personal ownership
- Someone looking to work in a positive environment where work-life-balance is important
- Someone ready to put customers and colleagues at the heart of company decisions
Hit the button below to find out about the role in more detail and for all the important info on how to apply.