Want to make an impact on future generations? Interested in working in PR? This might just be the perfect job for you!
Full job description
As part of the media and PR team, you will support the Natural History Museum's love of the natural world, supporting and publicising exhibitions, fundraising opportunities and scientific research. All of the Natural History Museum's editorial dealings are relied upon with this team.
The role includes:
- Responding to day-to-day queries.
- Helping to implement and manage publicity plans for the tour of the museum's Diplidocus cast, Dippy on Tour: A Natural History Adventure.
- Supporting communications manager for Wildlife Photographer of The Year.
- Generating coverage on the scientific research of the museum.
- Supporting touring exhibitions such as Treasures of the Natural World.
- Providing communications support.
The role will report directly to the Head of Media and PR.
Closing date: 9am on 13th March.