Are you an organised, friendly, hard-worker looking for an insight into how TV shows are produced? If the answer is yes, MTV want your application!
Full job description
This paid internship will give you a thorough understanding of how television is created, produced and delivered. You will report to the Production Managers and Department Director, providing administrative and production support. This internship will give you very valuable transferable skills to all areas of production with the opportunity to attend shoots and events, assist in pre-production, production and delivery.
What you will be doing:
- Updating and setting up databases.
- Assist with admin requirements for all stages of production.
- Work with Production Coordinator on content delivery (including both MTV and Comedy Central).
- Assist with pre-production, shoot and post-production requirements.
- Assist with travel arrangements and compile call sheets for shoots.
- Liaise with freelancers on necessary paperwork.
- Assist new starters with security access.
What you will have:
- Ability to prioritise workload and deal with stressful situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible attitude.
- Knowledge of MTV and Comedy Central content and passion about their brands.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Word and preferably Excel.
- Diplomatic personality with an ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Fantastic organisation skills.
- An ability to use own initiative.
This advert will close on Wednesday 28th February 2018 at Midnight so you need to apply immediately if you're interested. You will find out if you have been successful by Friday 30th March.
Hit the button below to find out about the role in more detail and for all the important info on how to apply.