As a Recruitment Consultant at Interact Medical, you will be able to enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with our NHS and Private Sector Clients by sourcing and providing the very best Agency Nurse Candidates.
This role requires a proactive and driven individual who is able to think on their feet and respond well to targets and timescales. Full training is given to all new starters.
Full job description
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients and candidates to assess their respective needs
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- Deal with client/ candidate queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure they are dealt with efficiently
- Manage placed candidate contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements
- Attend relevant conferences / events with the objective of attracting and signing up new agency nurses
- Ensure that all activities are kept within the REC recommendations, NHS guidelines and other relevant regulating bodies
- Successful direct sales / telesales experience or recruitment experience
- Experience in working to timescales and sales targets
- Ability to use and display initiative
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
The candidate must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
First year: 30k - 60k (OTE)
Second year: 60k - 100k (OTE)
To apply, please click the button below and attach a cover letter and a CV. Your cover letter should include a maximum of 200 words on why you think you are right for the role.
If you can't see the 'Apply Now' button, login or sign up to Student Hut to get full access.